Friday 10 October 2014

Thoughts from the Chatsworth Primary Hallway

“In matters of healing the body or the mind, vacation is a true genius!” 
― Mehmet Murat ildan

Friday marks the end of the first half of semester one of the 2014-2105 school year.  It seems like it was only yesterday when I was introducing myself to the school community and welcoming you to the new school year. As I reflect on the weeks gone by, I cannot help but smile at all of the different happenings that have made us a wonderful school community.  Our primary focus is doing "what's best for kids", and as such teachers have designed learning engagements that bring out the best in your child, and then challenge them to greater heights.  The quality of work, the in-depth conversations, the excitement for learning is indicative of this. I would like to thank you as parents for your constant support, and I would like to thank the wonderful and dedicated teachers and teaching assistants that I am so honoured to work with.  I could not be any prouder at being the Head of Primary at Chatsworth International School.

It's now time for a vacation so that we all can rest and rejuvenate, and return with gusto for the second half of the semester.  I wish you all a very safe and happy October break and look forward to seeing you on Monday 20th October .

Reflections of the year so far...










Mario Gauci
Head of Primary

No comments:

Post a Comment