Friday 15 September 2017

Thought from the Chatsworth Primary Hallway

I have had two twitter accounts.  One is more of a personal account that basically is dedicated to sports while the other is focused on education and parenting which I consider my professional account. I have found this to be a gold mine for finding resources that I share with my teachers at school; I also locate many articles that are aimed at parents.  


Last week I found an article that I would like to share with the parent community. To give you a bit of background, I have two children, a girl and a boy.  At family dinners we speak about school.  My daughter is more than eager to share every small detail of her school day, my son-- not so much.
The article entitled, “15 Questions to Replace, ‘How Was School Today?” offers suggestions in how to initiate rich conversations with your children getting the best from them when involved in the discussion.  Author Elena Agular also shares other recommendations in how to facilitate the dialogue as it unfolds.

If interested in more articles and resources you can find me on twitter at:  Michael David Berry@globaleduc8ion    


Dr. Michael Berry Head of Primary

No comments:

Post a Comment